Hartson-Kennedy is hiring for multiple production positions at our manufacturing facilities located in Marion, IN and Gulfport, MS. These jobs will be for our manufacturing lines, shipping departments, and custom fabrication departments. Responsibilities, qualifications, and benefits apply to all open positions.
Production duties and responsibilities:
• Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management.
• Follow all written and verbal instructions.
• Available to work overtime if needed—possibly 5-6 days a week, including nights and weekends. Overtime will be compensated at time and one-half.
• Able to understand and comply with production documents and safety manuals.
• Capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching.
• Able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Able to work 8-hour shifts standing.
• Reliable and punctual with a great attendance record.
• Able to work individually or as part of a team depending on the assigned workload and have a positive attitude.
• Willing to learn about the best manufacturing processes and have a drive to deliver the highest quality product to our customers.
• Machinery (saws, sanders, etc.) experience is a plus.
• Able to pass a drug screen, physical, and background check.
• Pay is commensurate with experience. We offer a full benefit package including paid vacation, paid holidays, medical, prescription drug, life, and dental insurance programs, and a 401(k). This is a full-time, permanent position that may require 5-10 hours of paid overtime per week.
• We will provide job and safety training for all positions.
• Hartson-Kennedy is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
For Marion, IN positions: Email resumes to Gary Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Gulfport, MS positions: Email resumes to Edmund Knight at email@example.com.
For Marion, IN positions, call Gary Turner at (800) 388-8144 x 117.
For Gulfport, MS positions, call Edmund Knight at (800) 846-1548 x 31.
Who we are:
Established in 1948 by Leo Hartson and his son-in-law, William Kennedy, Hartson-Kennedy Cabinet Top Co., Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers of postformed laminate countertops in the United States. From the beginning, they realized quality and first-class service at a fair price was a recipe for customer satisfaction. Their continued insistence on maintaining the highest standards set the tone for over 70 years of quality countertops in homes and businesses across America. Learn more about our company culture by watching our video here: https://vimeo.com/252214344. We are excited to have you be part of our team!
Thank you for your interest in our company!